Over 45 Years of Experience | Same-Day Service
Fire & Water Damage Restoration & Reconstruction
Roto-Rooter is your one-stop; from initiating the insurance claim, to mitigation, to rebuilding the damaged property. When you rely on us for water heater repair, maintenance or replacement, you can expect professional service from skilled plumbing experts – have your hot water again with our 24-hour emergency water heater service!
(888) ED’S-ROTO | Working Hours: Open 24 Hours
Water, Sewage & Fire Damage Cleanup
Suppose flood water inside your home is not addressed promptly. In that case, your walls, as well as your carpet, flooring, ceiling, and personal property, can quickly become damaged, creating an environment for bacteria, rot, and mold growth.
- Broken pipes and failing plumbing fixtures or appliances. The experts at Roto-Rooter of Delmarva have expertise in water damage cleanup and plumbing repair, including sump pumps, water heater failures, broken pipes, and leaks from your washing machine, dishwasher, and icemaker
- Sewage damage from your toilet and sewer & drain backups
- Flooding created by severe weather, whether it be heavy rain or groundwater flooding your basement
Cleaning a home after water damage is an extensive and important task. Simple do-it-yourself drying techniques are often insufficient when removing water from your home or office. Your carpet, walls, and floor coverings are porous, so a simple cleaning will not suffice. Extensive water damage cleaning is required.
All surfaces affected by water damage must be thoroughly dried, cleaned, disinfected, and deodorized by trained and certified water restoration professionals. This eliminates disease-causing bacteria, fungi, and other viruses before the area’s safe for humans again.
Your contents’ actual cleaning and drying time depends on the extent of the water damage. While some clean-up efforts can take two days, many may take longer.
A Water Cleanup & Restoration Company You Can Trust
Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup will send the service bill directly to your insurance company, relieving you of the burden during a stressful time.
If you are filing an insurance claim and feel overwhelmed, our insurance experts can walk you through it.
Cleaning and Deodorizing
Roto-Rooter of Delmarva’s water damage cleaning experts are trained and certified to clean and deodorize areas affected by excessive water damage and sewage backups. We follow a standard process that offers protection against germs, mold, mildew, and odors. The process includes:
- Cleaning of contents and affected areas
- Removal of non-salvageable possessions and structures, when applicable
- Application of antimicrobial agents and deodorizers
- Air cleaning using state-of-the-art equipment